Sunday 15 February 2009

What's Hot and what's Not.

I love reading people's blogs on here. Its wonderfully therapeutic and interesting at the same time. One of the things I see people doing is posts about what they feel is "in" and "out" at the moment in their lives and just generally. So I'm going to copy them. lol Yup. I admit it. Please dont be mad. *looks worried* Remember copying someone is really a huge compliment. :) I love the people that do these "in and out" posts and they have inspired me to do the same. :)

What's Hot:
-my ipod touch for surfing the net randomly using wi-fi
-the gym for pounding the treadmill
-Nivea Soft moisturiser

What's Not:
-the silly amount of uni work
-being in uni till 6pm tomo. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)