Wednesday 18 February 2009

What did I learn today?

I must confess that I have learnt slightly less today. :( It was by far a rather uneventful day.

What I learnt today......
1. Prompt email replies are good.
2. The tea tree soap from the body shop is working wonders on my face. So much better for me than the clinique facial soap (and so much cheaper).
3. There is never enough information available on the topic you are researching. Why is this?
4. Spring is coming. I saw lots of pretty snowdrops and daffodils starting to come up. :)

Thats about it.... but I'll be posting my very own "What I'm using right now" post soon thanks to the lovely llyangel tagging me. Thanks huni. :)

love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)