Friday 20 February 2009

What Im using right now tag

Thanks to llyangel for tagging me! :D

Shampoo: Loreal Elvive Anti Dandruff

Conditioner: Auzzie Mega Instant

Styling products: none

Shower gel: original source lemon and teatree

Body Moisturiser: Nivea Soft Intensive Moisturising Cream

Deodrant: Dove

Fake Tan: none at the moment

Cleanser: Johnsons 3 in 1 facial cleansing wipes; then clinique foaming rinse off cleanser and body shop tea tree soap.

Eye Makeup remover: just use those wipes.

Exfoliator: Clean and Clear

Primer: MAC matte cream

Foundation: Clinique superfit liquid foundation

Concealer: Clinique All about eyes

Powder: MAC Blot powder

Blusher: Lancome (the label has faded so much I have no idea what colour it is! lol)

Bronzer: none

Highlighter: Benefit Highbeam

Eyeshadow base: UDPP

Eyeshadows: vary sooo much. Quite often a duo from Estee Lauder.

Eyeliner: MAC fluidline blacktrack

Eyelash curler: have a really cheap one form primark but don't really use it. Too lazy. lol

Eyelash base: none. I don't think I could ever be bothered with something like this. lol

Mascara: Maybelline The Collosal Volume express

Lipstick: none

Lipgloss: Revlon SuperLustrous in pink crystals

Nail Polish: none. Can't wear any for certain days of the week because of what I do. So don't bother unless its a nightout. Then its something by Barry M.

Thanks for reading this. :)
I don't have very many followers to tag but if your reading this then I tag you. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you did this tag - great list. I definitely agree with the Original Source shower gel - I love it too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)