Wednesday 4 February 2009

Mini haul

So I was wandering about town yesterday afternoon and picked up three things from the drugstore (semi-chem). I have been debating about moisturisers for a ridiculous amount of time (looking for the perfect consistency and a pretty smell) but I gave in to an old favourite after seeing that I would get an extra 50% free! :)





Here it is: Nivea Soft Intensive Moisturising Cream. I first tried this after Fafinettex3 mentioned it in one of her YouTube vids. I initially bought it in a tube and used it as a face moisturiser. But this time I'm going to use it all over. :) I'm having dry skin issues on my arms and elbows with all this cold weather and leaning on desks. lol



Next purchase was this:





Quickies Nail Varnish Remover Pads. Not tried these before but they were cheap. 80-somthing pence. Admittedly a bottle of nail polish remover is probably better value but I like the fact that you don't get that horrible smell with pads. :)











Finally, my impulse buy....

T-Zone Clear Por Body Spray. I saw this while waiting in the queue to pay. Only £1.99 if I remember correctly. Never seen anything like this before so I thought I'd give it a go. Its antibacterial and you spray it on your chest, shoulders, back etc to prevent spots. I've only used it twice so far but only good things to report back so far.

1. It sprays upside down. No matter what the angulation of the bottle it still delivers a fine mist of product.

2. It smells ok. Not amazing. But not horrible. And its only very very very subtle.

3. Doesn't leave my skin feeling unpleasant in any way.

I'll report back on (hopefully) spot reduction soon.

Anyone else tried it?

love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)