Sunday 15 February 2009

Haul and review







Apologies for this being ridiculously late. Life got in the way and all that. lol. So I finally, went to benefit after week of looking at their stuff. I used to use a few benefit products on a daily basis and hadn't bought anything new from them for a while until...

....1) You Rebel. This is basically a tinted moisturiser. (Its also available in a lighter shade) It was £19.50 for 50ml. I wanted to try this for days when I don't want to wear foundation and be caked in make-up but still have some kind of coverage to attempt to even out my skin. It also appealed because its oil-free. Also has SPF 15 so great for summer. (Or all year around if you are lucky enough to live in a sunny place. lol)
....And....
.....2) High beam. This is one of benefit's highlighters. It comes in a bottle with brush that makes the whole thing look like nail polish, which I know that some people don't/won't like but personally I dont mind it. My friend has this and benefit's other highlighter moonbeam, and seems to reli like them. I loved the idea of it and I havn't been disappointed. :)

So what do I think of my two new products. Its now been so shamefully long since I got them that Im now able to offer you some kind of opinion. :)

1)You Rebel. I think I like it. Its not wow. And it certainly does not solve all of my face/complexion issues, but then again I didnt think it would. It does provide a nice light coverage and even out my skin tone a bit. However, it doesnt blend as well as I thought it would. I think it will be good for when I go on holiday and its too hot for foundation.

2)High Beam. Love it. Easy to use. Quick. Pretty effect. Love it. So thats that. :)

I also got some of M.A.C's Blot Powder but thats not very exciting. I do LOVE that product though. It goes everywhere with me. :)

Enough rambling for now...
love love xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)