Saturday 21 February 2009

Fave Lip products at the moment

So I just thought I'd share with you my two fave lip products at the moment. I've been loving these two for quite a while now.

1. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. This stuff is freaking aaaawesome. lol I really can't convey how great I think this stuff is. I've tried a lot of lip balms and this is one is by far the best for me. Why? well.....

a) Very moisturising without being greasy
b) Protects my lips from the elements (in my case the cold and wind and icy icyness)
c) Smells good - fresh and minty
d) Lovely tingly feeling on application.

I love this stuff soooo much. I always have to have it with me. ALWAYS.

2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Crystals. This is my fave lipgloss. Its a lovely colour on me - pinky nude with sparkles. Also very importantly it does not dry out my lips like some products do. To top it all off it smells good too. Difficult to describe though. Quite sweet, but not sickly.

Well there you go.

I have just painted my toenails bright pink. Barry M shocking pink to be precise. Im fed up of dark colours -black, grey etc etc. I feel the need for colour.

love love xxx


p.s. here are some awful pics of those products:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)