Sunday 12 July 2009

A very late review. DOVE Summer Glow.

Hello bloggers....

*looks guilty*

A long time ago I purchased the Dove Summer Glow daily face moisturiser.... and promised a review....

Sorry I'm so late.

*hangs head in shame*

"I must blog more, I must blog more," *repeats to herself*

Anyway, on with my review. Here is a picy of the product.


I purchased the fair to medium as I could find the medium to dark one. Not sure if a darker one exists. I applied this twice a day for a week.
Some product info:
Packaging:
You get 50ml of product. The moisturiser is dispensed from a pump. I quite liked the pump from hygiene reasons but I think it would be very difficult to get every last bit of product out. The container is white plastic so its impossible to tell how much you have used/have left by looking at it.
Smell:
It smell exactly the same as the body version. I really like the smell but I find it impossible to describe. There is definitately something fruity about it though. lol :)
So did I like it?
Well, no. I personally we did not get along well together at all. :( Which saddens me because I really like the body version of Summer Glow. It doesn't suit my skin type at all (combo-oily skin). I found it much too greasy and it just sat on top of my skin and didn't seem to absorb at all. I didn't notice any difference in colour at all.
This is just my personal experience so perhaps if you have normal or dry skin this product will work well for you.
Anyone else tried this? What did you think of it?
I'd love some recommendations for face self tanners. Please and thank you. :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)