Sunday 12 July 2009

A random pic of some fave products

I found this picture on my laptop recently. I clearly took it for this blog but totally forgot about it. Its a picture of some of the fave products from a few weeks ago. Most of them are still faves so I thought I'd show you all. :)


Sorry for the rather blurry picture quality. The products shown are:

  • Neutragena Visibly Clear Triple Action Lotion. I purchased this after lollipop26 talked about it ages ago. I love this stuff as its great for my oily spot-prone skin. Its a good price too. I've already repurchased it as I love it so.
  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula. This bottle is the first time I've tried this stuff and it was probably the result of hearing about it from a youtuber or blogger. I LOVE it. I think I've blogged about it before but basically this is my fave moisturiser ever.
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner (black). I purchased this after hollymae20 on youtube recommended it. Its got the style of applicator that I like (a bit like a felt tip nib) and has good staying power.
  • Prestige "Glam Tan". The former hype bronzer of Blogger. I bought this because of all the hype and I really like it. Gives a lovely golden sheen.
  • Blistex Relief Cream. I bought this after hearing about it from hollymae20. This is an amazing product. My lips always used to get dry after wearing any lipsticks and MAC lipglasses for an hr or more. The product allows me to wear lipstick and not worry about dry lips. Quite a claim to fame I think.
  • GOSH darling. I was very, very, VERY late on the bandwagon with this one. But I finally got there and I love it like everyone else. yey! :)

Thanks for reading. What are your fave products atm? I love hearing about things that others like. It usually inspires a wonderful shopping trip. lol

I'll need to show you all my new desk at some point soon. Its so sexy. lol

In the mean time check out hollymae20 on youtube. I love her videos and have watched them somewhat religiously. (But in a non-freaky, out of admiration way) lol She seems like a lovely fun girl. :)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)