Thursday 2 July 2009

Holidays

Hello!



I'm back from my holidays. I feel bad that I never told you all that I was going away. Many apologies for the blogging silence. But now I'm back refreshed and tanned. :)



Summer times make me lose interest in cosmetics and make-up for a while which results in the products I reached for being slashed down in numbers. I like to have more time for relaxing and just doing what I want with I bit more "get up and go" rather than having to do my face first. So I'll be doing some posts on what products I'm loving at the moment.




And I really need to show you all my little barry M collection because I've been promising that for ages.




Here's a picture from my holidays. We went to Cornwall. :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)