Thursday 23 July 2009

Back...

Hello, :)



Yesterday I got back from Florence. I must confess I'm gutted to be back. lol It was my 21st birthday present to my boyfriend and I managed to keep it all a surprise for him until his birthday which was three days before we left. lol



We stayed 4 nights in a LOVELY hotel. I had done a lot of research before I chose it and it certainly paid off. Even better than I thought. The weather was gorgeous - sunny, hot, perfect blue skies.






Anyway I'll stop gushing now. lol Hope everyone is having a good summer so far. Where did everyone else go?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. aaaw i got engaged on that Bridge and just back from my 1st anniversary there!
    Hope you had a nice time, that was a lovely gift for your bf!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ saskia wow! Thats amazing. Lovely spot to get engaged. I loved Florence so much, lovely city and great shops. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)