From Superdrug I got:
- Nivea Lip Care. I got this for the SPF
- Rimmel Base Coat nail polish
- A purple comb.
- Poppy Tint and Pussy cat cheek and lip tints from MEMEME. These were on special offer with 25% off everything on MEMEME. I've been wanting to try these for a while. Basically rip-offs of benefit's versions.
From Watt Brothers (a discount department store) I got:
- Sally Hansen Nail Quencher Hydrating Cuticle Cream
- Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover
These were both £1.99 so I thought I'd give them a try. Never tried products like these before.
From Boots I got:
- Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat. Finally, picked this up. I think its the most I've ever spent on a nail product but I've been longing to try it. Hele has mentioned it a lot in her awesome blog and I trust her opinion a lot so I'm mega excited to try this. :)
I'll let you know what I think of these products once I'd tried them out. :)
Thanks for reading.