Saturday 23 May 2009

Life and stuff

So here's a little update about what I'm up to at the moment.
  • I finished my exams over a week ago and have been off uni since my last one on the 12th.
  • I got my results yesterday....

I PASSED!!!!

I am so happy and relieved about this as I really thought I'd failed. I didn't do as well as I had wanted on one section of it but I did pretty good on the other part. :) <<<>

So last night my mum and dad took me out for dinner at the local-ish Italian, which was lovely. I love Italian food. Pizza and pasta are my friends who are welcome in my stomach any time. :)

I go back to uni this coming Tuesday for 4weeks as our academic year is longer than a lot of courses. However, can't complain too much as my dad is currently booking a nice family holiday for us. :)

I hope everyone's exams and revision is going ok. Its a horrible time of year I think when everyone is stressed about exams.

love you all my wonderful followers. :)

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Not been on blogland for AGES so missed this post!! Congratulation on your pass!!! Bet you can't wait for your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lazula thank you! I'm counting down the days. lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blog!
    come by and check out mine when you have a chance.
    Hope to see you around.
    xx belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i remember that feeling of dread waiting for results lol. congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)