Tuesday 8 December 2009

Hydrate those lips! :P


I purchased this product a while ago after watching one of Gemma’s videos from Gem's Maquillage.

I tend to apply this when I’m in the house studying at my desk or before I go to bed. It lives on my bedside table and has become handy to reach for when my lips feel a bit dry.

I have a few blistex lip products and this is one of my favourites. It does work well – moisturising your lips and sorting out any dry areas. It’s quite thick in consistency and is definitely as it rightly says on the tube a “moisturiser” rather than a balm or gel. This means it’s probably not for everyone as I can imagine not all will like the consistency but it’s great for night time wear before bed.

Only a very small amount is needed which is easy to do as the product has a slanted tip applicator.

Nice lip product and definitely something I’d recommend for winter.

I would say though that this isn’t a total miracle worker and for very dry and chapped, or peeling lips I’d recommend Blistex Relief Cream.

Love Sarah xxx

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if they have this where I am... I've never seen it!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)