Tuesday 22 December 2009

Birthday Gifts :)

This is a very late blog post…

I turned 21 on the 7th of December and was lucky enough to receive some wonderful gifts from friends and family.

Here is a picture of the yummy cake my mum baked for me:


I asked my mum and dad for a piece of jewellery and after much debate and looking at pictures I decided I wanted a tiffany key necklace. I remember first hearing about these from lollipop26. I really wanted something special that I could keep but also something “classic” that would stand the test of time.

So here is a picture of the one I went for:


I love it and wear it most days. The chain is a perfect length and I think its stylish but simple so can go with any outfit almost.

My amazing friends at uni got me this beautiful necklace from Swaroski which I love. I have a total thing for bows.

And finally, two family friends gave me a very generous amount of money with which I decided to buy a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet as I’ve been lusting after one for a good while now. Unfortunately when I went in they didn’t have all the charms I wanted because of the festive period but I got one horse one and I’m going back after xmas to get the others.


Winged Pegasus charm.



I love all my new jewellery so much and its even more special because it was given to me by people I love and care about so much.

:)

Love Sarah xxx

4 comments:

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)