Saturday 26 September 2009

Love, lust and lounging around

I am so glad its the weekend.

Just finished my first week of fourth year at university. Pretty hardcore stuff. I've been back at uni since the end of July (the course has an extra semester compared with most) but on Monday we officially entered fourth year. Very scary. Can't believe how quick my time there has flown by.
Surprisingly we have been given this Monday off thanks to the September weekend, so I have a bit of time to re-organise myself and mentally regroup. :)

LOVE
Around this time two years ago me and my bf took our first holiday together in Paris. Amazing couple of days. I loved Paris and can't wait to go back one day.

LUST
I am lusting after so many clothes, accessories, bags and jewellery at the moment but I have pennys to buy them with. A major lust is also clip in hair extensions. I want long hair again. :( Where is my bursary?! lol

LOUNGING AROUND
To be honest there won't be much lounging due to uni work however at least I'll be doing it in the comfort of my own room.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like someone has the weekend feeling!! haha, just read your profile bit about being half chinese half glaswegian, im half malaysian half english :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)