Thursday 24 September 2009

A good ol' scrub

With skincare products I am prone to being quite fickle and totally unloyal to any one particular brand. I'm always looking for something better. Typical eh - never satisfied. :)




So here is a recent addition to the skincare family. A scrub.




More specifically, Garnier Pure Active Blackhead Clearing scrub. Bit of a mouthful. Anyway, I havn't had that much experience with scrubs - I think I've only ever tried two different ones from Clean and Clear.

Still, I feel quite compelled to offer you my opinion as to be honest I quite like it. :)

It was bought for perhaps three main reasons...
  1. My old scrub ran out (A Clean and Clear one with bursty beads that I didn't like)
  2. I got caught up in the blogger Garnier hype
  3. I do have some blackheads on my nose and all the stuff on the packaging sooked me in.

Like I said, I'm quite happy with it. It leaves my skin very refreshed and it feels like it cleans deep down and gets rid of all that gunk. I like that. I also love how soft it leaves my skin. :) Has it got rid of/improved my blackheads? Possibly, but then again possibly not. More time is needed to judge that.

However, I won't be in a huff if it doesn't because I really quite appreciate everything else it does. :)

Thank you Garnier Scrub. :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)