Aren't they cute? :)
From left to right we have:
- 75 lime
- 85 neon pink
- 53 chocolate
- 23 midnight
Why do I love dazzle dusts?
- Cheap. Great price at £4.50. Much better option than MAC pigments I think.
- Colourful. Amazing colour range. Awesome pigmentation.
- Versatile. Can be used wet or dry. Apply a little and blend like crazy for a light wash of colour or pack it on for a more dramatic look.
- Fun. They always make me smile and are fantastic for themed events where a dramatic, dress-up look is required.
A bit about each one:
- Lime - this was originally bought for St Patricks day and is a shimmery pale green colour.
- Neon pink - this was bought for a themed event (the theme was rave lol) and is a truly awesome bright neon colour. LOVE it.
- Chocolate - very wearable dark brown colour. Looks great in crease and when paired with gold/bronze colours.
- Midnight - very unusual dark shimmery blue colour. Gorgeous. Looks amazing when paired with a pale lilac.
Check out the full range of BarryM colours here.
Looking at all the colours on the internet makes me drool a bit. lol I would love to expand my collection and get some of the more natural colours and the purples.
What dazzle dusts do you have? Any faves?