From left to right:
- 289 Gold
- 292 Navy
- 54 3 in 1 clear
- 47 Black
- 272 Shocking pink
- 119 Baby pink
- 264 Pink iridescent
Each bottle contains 10ml of nail polish and costs £2.95 from the BarryM website. Click here to see all their amazing colours. I paid the same I believe from Superdrug or Boots.
What do I love about BarryM nail polishes?
- The price. Cheerfully cheap. Very affordable. Especially for someon like me who only wears nail polish for special occasions and holidays.
- The quality. Great pigmentation, non-streaky. I've never really had problems applying these.
- The colour range. Its like a rainbow. :)
A bit about each colour:
- Gold: Lovely sparkles. Darker, antique-y gold colour. Pretty Xmas colour.
- Navy: One of my faves. Bought to match dress. Unique dark blue with gorgeous shimmer. Beautiful rich intensity of colour.
- 3 in 1 clear: Basecoat, topcoat and nail hardener all in one. I love a product that can multitask. Very good basecoat and nail hardener. Not so great as topcoat.
- Black: Solid black colour. No shimmer or sparkle - a classic staple.
- Shocking pink: Not all that shocking but great bright magenta pink. Looks great on toes during summer.
- Baby pink: I think of this as porn star pink and love it.
- Pink iridescent: This makes me smile a lot. Its so sparkly with proper chunks of glitter. Very girly. I think of barbies and pink fluffy things. Looks great alone or when painted over any darker colour. Fast drying.
Hope that was fairly interesting. :) What are your favourite BarryM nail polishes? Any suggestions for what I should try next? I'm thinking something purple....