Tuesday 21 April 2009

Not enough hours in the day

:(

There are not enough hours in the day. Sorry for the lack of posts Ive got two week till my 3rd year uni exams and Im totally freaking out. Hence, a lack of time for buying, hauling, reviewing etc etc. Still been finding time to read other people's wonderful blogs though and that is keeping me sane. :)

I'd love to do more posts and reviews etc but its all on hold atm. However, I recently have purchased some great products which deserve a quick mention.

1. Batiste dry shampoo in tropical. Works great. Smells lovely. See lollipop26's review.
2. Prestige Glam Tan. Everyone is talking about this and yes it's lovely.
3. FCUK bodyspray. As mentioned by lollipop26. I love the smell. This makes me smile

I feel this is really rude to mention products in this ridiculously brief way with no photos. :( But I think I'd feel worse for not mentioning them at all. Check out lollipop26. She is on youtube too. If you haven't heard of her - where have you been? :-p Awesome blogger and youtuber and seems like a genuinely lovely person. :) I try a lot of the products she recommends and I'm never usually disappointed.

Must go do useful things. Thanks for reading. :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)