Friday 12 June 2009

Summery Outfit

Hey blogger friends!




Here is a picture I found on my camera from the other day. It was warm and sunny so I picked out this outfit..

Sorry about the picture quality havn't got around to polishing that mirror yet. lol

I am wearing:

  • Pink halterneck top by H&M.
  • White linen trousers by Primark
  • Gold leather pumps by New Look
  • "Love" necklace by Aldo.
  • White watch by Oasis.

As you can see by this post and my last outfit post all of my clothes are from the high street. Hope this doesn't put readers off. I'd love to be able to mix designer and high street brands but unfortunately my bank account would simply not be able to manage this. lol

Hope your having a nice morning. I need to decide on my outfit for tonight. Off to see my bf's band at a gig. :)

xxx

1 comment:

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, question or just say hi. It makes me smile so much reading them :)